Dear astrological clients and spiritual family,

In my April monthly forecast I wrote the following predictions:

Earthquake activity also remains an issue because of the Pluto, Saturn and
Uranus combination of this new Moon. Tornado activity could also increase
because of the Taurus signature and the Earth is going to react in some way as
Pluto goes very deep into areas of the Earth that we are not aware of in
retrograde motion along with Saturn in deep retrograde motion till it turns
direct at the end of May

So far April has brought about an earthquake in Western China and now we have a
volcano eruption in Iceland that has shut down air travel to and from America
to Europe and other eastern countries.

The Earth is in labor and is ready to give birth to a new age. Ask any women
who has had a child and she will tell you it is no picnic to carry all of the
weight around and then go through labor pains but when the baby is delivered
the joy of being co-creator is beyond words.

Therefore, we can say that the labor pains for planet Earth will last over the
next two year’s or so and finally give birth to a more civilized humanity. As I
have written in my e-book “Full Moon Messages from the Pleiadians” the
preparation phase which starts 2012 will last till 2026.

During that time a new way of living will be introduced to humanity via other
advanced races that will create a whole new model of economics, healthcare,
science and other areas of life.

As always keep praying and meditating and sending as much love as you can into
the Earth as Earth Day approaches us on April 22, 2010 humanity will be having
deep conversations on how we can bring a more intimate relationship to
ourselves and our beautiful planet we call Earth.

Go to     Astrological Varieties <http://www.yogavisionaries.com/>   for more
information.

Love and Light,
Lou Valentino

If you would like to be taken off mailing list reply with “Take off List”.
Thank you.