From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of wayback71
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 12:39 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jerry Jarvis Coming St. Paul, MN > May 1!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> I just got a letter in the mail from the Minneapolis TM center suggesting
> that I might like to announce Jerry's lecture on my "blog".

If this is not a joke, and they really did ask you to announce it on FFL,
then how things have changed in the TMO. Humongous change. Would never have
happend if MMY were alive. Rick, I predict you get your dome badge back,
with an apology. And once you are on the Oprah channel, with your own show,
the TMO will positively fawn all over you!!! Get ready for it.
As Groucho Marx said, "I wouldn't want to join any club that would allow me
as a member."