--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > I just got a letter in the mail from the Minneapolis TM center suggesting
> > that I might like to announce Jerry's lecture on my "blog".
> >

> Apparently Keith Wallace recently called folks to a meeting on the West Coast
> to consider the straits the TM movement is in.  Sanctioning a Jerry touring
> is likely some part of charting a hopeful rehab.  The large irony of course
> is that he has to be 'brought back' to do the reconciliation.

Seems changes are coming to the TMO. Maybe a return to the feel of the
mid-70's.   I think Rajaism may go, be swept under the rug since it is so
weird.  Changes to make TM more mainstream  seem to be  inching in - reducing
the price, Jerry tours,  TM higherups attend healings by healers, measuring the
brainwaves of non TM healers at MUM, asking Rick to publicize Jerry. Each of
these would have been shocking, shocking just 3 years ago.

If Tm is in straits now, and Judith's book rings true, it may take a  toll on
the TMO as people get really upset or at least filled with doubts.