Given recent stories about Goldman Sachs and its leaders'
inappropriate and possibly illegal behavior:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/19/business/19goldman.html?hp

and even more outrageous stories of it paying out 5 *billion*
dollars in pay and bonuses to its employees for three months'
work:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/18/goldman-sachs-bonuses-ban_n_542006.html

I think that the oft-tossed-around buzzphrase "Too big to fail"
followed by a period as if were actually true needs to be
changed to "TOO BIG TO JAIL," followed by a question mark.

I think that the only fitting karma for bankers who have
considered the fast-growing prison-building industry as
a safe and stable investment is for them to spend some time
taking advantage of it.