--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> wrote:
> >

> > But if these people are expressing true significant shifts of consciousness
> > that would benefit humanity then Rick's project is going way beyond the
> > movement in opening them for examination.  I think either way Rick is
> > really on to something with this project.  By now we should expect people
> > living in the states Maharishi described vaguely and promised repeatedly.
> > Hearing from them is a great resource for all of us interested in
> > evaluating these claims.
> >

> Curtisdeltablue, well that is a large ascent in your POV.  Nice.

That section is misleading out of the full context of my post. In context it is
not an "ascent" of my POV large or small.  I always keep the option open that
someday you all who practice spiritual techniques may do or say something that
indicates you are functioning on a higher level from the rest of us.  It just
hasn't happened yet.

Same thing with the God idea.  He might show up someday and insist that I get
baptized in the Potomac and accept Jesus as my personal savior.  I'll bring my
kayak and make a day of it on the condition that it includes a happy ending.

  Yes, I think Rick is on to something also.
> & timely in its way.

Agreed.  As I said in the full context of the post there interviews are
valuable no matter where you fall on the belief spectrum.  I think he could
easily get some national coverage of this project if the right person checks it
out.  I'm not so sure that the actual content of what people are saying in the
interviews will motivate people to take up a spiritual practice but I haven't
heard them all.