Just a thought, but it seems 76, 77 ish forward, he had a different "entourage"
and door personnel. Less gabby. More dedicated / fanatical. Perhaps  tighter
controls and discreetness. And more bundled up in Seelisberg -- less living in
resort hotels. (a stretch -- but being resort hotels, particularly Mallorca,
probably the walls were soaked in sex vibes. Perhaps an influence. Maybe two
deerskins were necessary.)

And the silk walls. I don't recall that in Mallorca. Came later? As a means for
more protection from the environment?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>