I have been told that one of my ancestors, back in the
1700s, was a slaver who abducted people from Africa and
put them on his ships bound for the New World, where
they were sold into slavery for a profit.

Sounds as if I'm genetically qualified for the job.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>

<http://www.facebook.com/ajax/share_dialog.php?s=4&appid=2347471856&p[]=\
\
> 1348046669&p[]=386134447335>   Today at 2:22pm  National Initiative to
> Support 8,000 Maharishi Vedic Pandits
>
> Would you be interested in becoming the national coordinator for your
> country to raise funds amongst our Meditator family for the Maharishi
> Vedic Pandits in India ?
> http://www.vedicpandits.org/ <http://www.vedicpandits.org/>
>
> Among other important fund-raising endeavors, including the wonderful
> work of Dr. Howard Settle, a new initiative is being implemented at
the
> national level to approach, inform and inspire all active Meditators,
> Sidhas and Governors to support our Vedic Pandits. The approach is
> modeled on the great success and well-proven techniques used in Great
> Britain .
>
> The successful experience in Great Britain :
>
> • 3.75 million GB Pounds (5.75 million USD) has been raised from
400
> donors over 8 years
> • In the `80s when they started, 250,000 GBP ($380,570) was
> raised in one week
> • Currently they receive $15,000 per month from 400 donors
>
> When Maharishi heard of the great success of this approach used in
Great

<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1202382&op=1&view=all&subj=386134\
\
> 447335&aid=-1&auser=0&oid=386134447335&id=1348046669>
>
> Your role as the national coordinator would be very blissful and easy.
> You only have to inspire our meditating family at special events such
as
> coherence days, centre evenings and residence courses to give some
> monthly donation (whatever is comfortable for them) to support the
Vedic

<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1202392&op=1&view=all&subj=386134\
\

<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1202393&op=1&view=all&subj=386134\