--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> >  <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo>           Position availble in
> > Spain for The Turq: Become a national coordinator to raise funds for
> > Vedic Pandits in India   <http://www.facebook.com/shaas.ruzicka>
> > Become a national coordinator to raise funds for Vedic Pandits in India
> > Share
> > <http://www.facebook.com/ajax/share_dialog.php?s=4&appid=2347471856&p[]=\
> > 1348046669&p[]=386134447335>   Today at 2:22pm  National Initiative to
> > Support 8,000 Maharishi Vedic Pandits
> >
> > Would you be interested in becoming the national coordinator for your
> > country to raise funds amongst our Meditator family for the Maharishi
> > Vedic Pandits in India ?
> > http://www.vedicpandits.org/ <http://www.vedicpandits.org/>
> >
> > Among other important fund-raising endeavors, including the wonderful
> > work of Dr. Howard Settle, a new initiative is being implemented at the
> > national level to approach, inform and inspire all active Meditators,
> > Sidhas and Governors to support our Vedic Pandits. The approach is
> > modeled on the great success and well-proven techniques used in Great
> > Britain .
> >
> > The successful experience in Great Britain :
> >
> > • 3.75 million GB Pounds (5.75 million USD) has been raised from 400
> > donors over 8 years
>

> Hugo, you should't have!

Hey, it was the least I could do. When global coherence
is at stake you can count on me.

> > • In the `80s when they started, 250,000 GBP ($380,570) was
> > raised in one week
> > • Currently they receive $15,000 per month from 400 donors

I hadn't seen these figures before, that seems like a pretty
good haul for delivering disconfirmation of a theory. Why
haven't they stopped donating?

> Though it did dip a tiny bit when the TMO blasted GB as the scorpion state
> and disallowed TM to be taught there. (Those ungrateful Brits!)

I will always remain astonished that anyone took it seriously
after that.