> > OK! Please, just don't claim anymore, that
> > Patanjali *himself* was against practising
> > the siddhis...

Vaj:
> I can only tell you what I was instructed,
> mouth to ear, in the Patanjali trad. If you
> want to make up something else, go for it.

It has not been established that you even had
a Patanjali guru. You don't even seem to
understand the rudiments of Siddha Yoga, as
I pointed out above.

Swami Rama was able to understand Patanjali's
Yoga. Apparently, Swami Rama never had a
Patanjali Guru either. From what I've read,
Swami Rama wanted to be able to practice the
siddhis, but he was unable to do so.

Read more:

'Swami'
Doug Boyd