I was fucking with you, dude.  I know the group, and their music.
I think both are mediocre beyond belief, and thought that long
before the drug-addled leader of the band decided to beat his
movie star girlfriend into a bloody pulp.  I was trying to avoid
saying so, since you seem to like them.

-----Your not liking them can hardly hurt my liking them so why not be honest and say what you mean. You have no idea who I am or what hurts my feelings or influences me.  I asked you for info. You turned a cold shoulder. You're dead wrong about Noir Desir, just as when you say you have high standards for music what does that really mean? You're an expert? Yeah, that means a real lot.