I think a more appropriate word than loincloth, could be "doti?'

________________________________
From: tartbrain <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 16 May, 2010 1:16:01 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Mahesh Yogi as Dark Yogi?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On May 16, 2010, at 1:43 PM, tartbrain wrote:
>
> > > But, yeah, I could see how the alternation of the deep rest of TM with
> > > the stoned-consciousness of real good weed would create such skill in
> > > action
> >
> > Transcend, activity, transcend, activity ... sounds like he was totally on
> > the program. His tie-dye now never fades. The time honored tradtion of
> > sadhus everywhere.
>

> Yes, yes! And the vomiting on himself from over-boozing is just a secret sign
> for the integration of inner and outer.

Well, until you embrace and own your inner vomit, until you see the full
effulgence and infinite love of the Divine in vomit -- well then one is truly a
spiritual slacker.

The Agorhis have it right -- see the divine and the unity of all things --
including the cremations ashes and skulls of the graveyard. Don't settle for
the superficial gloss and veneer of the gross relative.

"All you need is Love ..."  Paul seems to have gotten it right.

May your tie-dye loincloth never fade.