Thank you Steve.

I have always considered words to be totally inadequate in expressing my
feelings. All my life I was trapped with an intense love for my beloved, my
mother but was never able to express it. It was like my Amma says - "honey
trapped inside a rock". I struggled, hated myself, anger, bitter, resentful.
I acted out always fighting defensively, lashing out at people. I have hurt
so many in my lifetime but because of my awakening I have completely purged
myself through a painful process to become a perfect vessel for the divine.
I'm just in a tremendous gratitude that existence makes me articulate my
feelings through the medium of writing. This only started since April and
even if it helps one person it will be of immense value.

Love - Ravi.