From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of do.rflex
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:02 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ravi Guru's mad delusional behavior revealed.

Why is this all being made into being Rick's responsibility? What really can
Rick do that anyone else here can't do?
Here's what I said to him:
Ravi, what's up with you? I'm getting emails all day long from people
concerned about your well-being and that of the people around you. I don't
have time to read all these things you're writing, but they seem pretty
nutty to me. If you are sane, and genuinely awakened, don't you feel some
obligation to do good in the world? Do you think you're helping people with
all this stuff. Are you just entertaining yourself by acting crazy and
seeing how others react? If you are as disturbed as these posts make you
sound, then you need help, and I hope you seek it. Amma is coming soon, but
you may need help sooner than that.

Please give me a straight answer. I'm concerned too.
I don't have any way to contact him other than email and Skype, and his
Skype account is inactive at the moment. If you do a Google search, you get
this:
Ravi Chivukula  (510) 438-8956  Fremont, CA 94536-0000
Maybe I'll try calling him tonight, but someone said he had gone to Phoenix.