--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> Ah, but was he sane?

A good question. I just think it's hilarious that the
guy (an M.D.) gave me an official, government-seal-
bearing piece of paper saying that I was free of any
infectious diseases AND completely sane and free of
any psychological abnormalities after a five-minute
physical/interview.

Still, I'm going to hang onto the piece of paper. If
the issue of my sanity ever comes up in the future,
I'll trot it out and say, "See? It says right here
that I'm sane." A nice thing to have...  :-)