--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<steve.sun...@...> wrote:

> I had a conversation with Ravi this evening. I wish him the best in
his endeavours. His awakening is such that it seems he is embarking on a
new career, that of Raviguru. This is nothing other than what he has
been saying of course, but I wanted to hear it straight from him. I
remained skeptical that he was really leaving behind family and work
life. But this seems to be the case.

> Pretty much, the answer to any question distlled down to, this is the
divine working through Ravi. So, what else is there to say.

> Ex: "Ravi, it sounds like you are going to live the life of wandering
mendicant"

> Answer: "Yes, the divine will work through Ravi, and let him know what
plan the divine has" Or something to this effect.

> Bottom Line: I believe Ravi believes that his awakening will bestow
upon him the credibiliy to assume the role of a guru to many seekers.
And I think he feels that because he has great saturation with American
culture, with all it's nuances that he is uniquely fashioned for this
role.