Thank you.  I have a sister in Israel, who lives an orthodox life style, and
writes books about mystical Judaism.  Most of her writing is so complicated,
that it is difficult for me to follow what she is saying.  But I would like to
get a taste of some of this from a different angle.

Thanks for the reply.