From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Sal Sunshine
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 8:39 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Facebook Question

On May 25, 2010, at 6:33 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

> Is it possible to set up a bogus Facebook account, representing yourself
as a different person, using his name and photo, and then invite actual
friends of that person to be your friends (fooling them into thinking that
you are him)?

Rick, does this have anything to do with the
fact that Bevan (or somebody pretending to
be him) has suddenly appeared on FB?
Yes, and sent me a friend invitation, which I accepted. He's inviting all
sorts of people whom you would expect to be his friends, but me? In my
typical "all points on the spectrum" fashion, part of me is actually rather
fond of part of him.
Here's his profile page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001136626853&ref=ts