From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Facebook Question
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 1:52 PM

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of gullible fool
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 11:40 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

I think it's legitimate. I don't think most phonies would go into such detail
filling out a bogus Facebook page, plus his page has got some high-level TM
people on the friends list, people I think would find out pretty quickly if it
were not legitimate and some of whom might even have contacted him or his
office before accepting the invitation.

The Bio is pretty much word for word what is on the MUM website, which makes me
think his assistant may have done much of the work in creating his page:

http://www.mum.edu/admin/trustees.html

I think someone just pulled content from there to make the phony FB page.

Rick, do you think it is possible Bevan does not know you are not in good
standing with the TMO?

He knows. After I first got booted, he had Wally DeVasier call me to see what
was going on with me. That was before FFL had gained traction. After it had, I
saw Bevin in the drivers license renewal office. He walked right by me. The
vibe wasn't friendly.