From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Sal Sunshine
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 7:27 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Acedia & Fairfield

And also along these lines, Rick--didn't anyone else
find it a tad odd that Dan was spending much of his
free time, between the satsang group and the Buddha
chat group--with people much older than him? I get
the feeling, after reading some of the posts there, that
people were so flattered that someone young wanted
to spend time with them, that perhaps they weren't thinking
of Dan's best interests--like why someone who was 25
was trying so hard to be "wise" or "deep." I agree he comes
off as more mature than his years might suggest--but is
that supposed to be a good thing? The whole
situation sounds profoundly unhealthy.
These days the people in the Wednesday satsang under 30 often outnumber
those over 30. A lot of MUM kids show up.