Nablusoss is quite correct here. There is an orthodoxy on this board that
paints the TM movement as a dying organization manned by a few benighted
holdouts from the 1970s and 1980s. The facts suggest otherwise. I just
received, for example, a fund-raising letter from MUM pointing out that
enrollment is double what it was ten years ago. The University has done
extremely well in creating four programs that people actually want to study:
Sustainable Living, Media and Communications, Computer Professionals, and the
Accounting MBA. The University has also just received, according to this
letter, a $1 million grant from the NIH for research. MUM does not seem like a
failing institution to me. Money may be tight, but that is no doubt the same
for most small colleges in this economic climate.