--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <fest...@...> wrote:

> Nablusoss is quite correct here. There is an orthodoxy on this
> board that paints the TM movement as a dying organization manned
> by a few benighted holdouts from the 1970s and 1980s. The facts
> suggest otherwise. I just received, for example, a fund-raising
> letter from MUM pointing out that enrollment is double what it
> was ten years ago.

Dude. To hopefully invoke the full power of John
Cleese's voice and his character's persona as he
spoke these words in A Fish Called Wanda, "Are
you deranged?"

Read my lips. It's a  F U N D   R A I S I N G
L E T T E R.

How many of those have you received in your life
that told you the truth?

> The University has done extremely well in creating four programs
> that people actually want to study: Sustainable Living, Media and
> Communications, Computer Professionals, and the Accounting MBA.

Yup. That's why they need your money.

> The University has also just received, according to this letter,
> a $1 million grant from the NIH for research. MUM does not seem
> like a failing institution to me.

Yup. That's why they need your money.

Good call, dude.