--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <fintlewoodle...@...> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anatol_zinc" <anatol_zinc@> wrote:
> >

> > Science will win what ?
>
> Science will win the race to explain what the universe is and
> where it came from.

dear hugo, the ancient Vedic Sages( real scientists in my POV ) have already
done that and since then, there have always been and currently are some
self-realized mystics, yogis, saints and sages to confirm and pass on the
eternal universal principles of life and source and their oneness.

at this period of time, there seems to be an upsurge of folks, even many
ordinary walking amongst us, that are awakening to these eternal universal
principles and sharing their self-realization experiences on Rick's batgap.com,
Richard Miller's nevernothere.com, conscious.tv, mooji.com,
satsangwithstuart.com, many teachers on youtube, and many other websites,
Adyashanti, Eckhart Tolle, sufi mystic Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee,
http://hamsa-yoga.org/

oh, great saints like amma.org, karunamayi.org, shreemaa.org, others

why not start and do your own research like the ancients did and arrive at your
own conclusions instead of arguing who is right or wrong and relying on
external knowledge which is constantly changing

 ask yourself "who am I?" and listen sincerely
clue: the real answer is non-verbal, it's called self-realization

om namah sivaya,
anatol