--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <fintlewoodle...@...> wrote:

> Dark energy may not exist in space, scientists claim
> Dark matter and energy, the mysterious forces thought
> to make up 96 per cent of the universe, may not exist
> according to a groundbreaking study...

On the other hand, according to the winers of the Nobel
Physics Prize in 1957, it may very well exist. Remenber
the fabled saying of Hal Puthoff (Stanford University)
that if we could get at the energy in the space occupied
by a coffee cup, it would be enough to boil the oceans of
the world dry several times over. A wise meditator in
Engalnd mentions this site:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk
where you may obtain detailed instructions for a dozen
technologies available now.