Another great site on Free Energy below. The Gulf tragedy is certainly
stimulating thinking towards environmentally friendly energy. My hope is this
will eventually lead to development of free energy. What Steven Greer (former
TM teacher) calls the world's biggest secret.

http://pesn.com/2010/06/16/9501661_Obamas_hollow_urge_to_accelerate_clean_energy_transition/

Obama's hollow urge to accelerate clean energy transition

While Obama urged the country to accelerate the pace toward adopting clean
energy technologies that can free us from our addition to oil, which with the
BP Gulf disaster has demonstrated to carry such a huge and increasing cost, in
practice, his administration has ignored true breakthroughs.