Indeed you do. Our own Silly Willy Tex is one of the daftest buggers around.
He's been running the same routine for years now. Attempts at genuine
interaction with him are generally useless so most here avoid him.

I limit my interaction with him to parroting his own handful of personal buzz
words back to him.