thx, so you're saying there's a Transcendent.  That much I know since MMY says
as much in SBAL and BG; and whatever he says is true, must be.
But after that, I'm unclear as to what the message should be.  Would this be
analogous to say....

a. Coming to work and the boss says: "Everybody, gather around cuz we have a
new screen saver on your computers".
The screen saver turns out to be the totally blank default screen, with nothing
on it. Boring.
b. Or, a new movie is coming out with nifty trailers.  I pay the $ for my
ticket and the theater manager comes in saying "Everybody, we are substituting
the movie advertised for a neat new movie: It's the blank white screen". Nifty.
So the message is that we are to dissolve into the Nothingness of the blank
screen saver? How about the images to be projected onto the screen?  Are those
important?  Or not.