Yes. It is typical propaganda being waved at me to attempt to put me into fear
as my wallet goes empty as I try to fend off my hungry neighbors in America who
lost their jobs to a housing bubble and all the good things that have brought
the economy to a standstill.  The police, if they catch thieves breaking into
cars, even they understand the plight of  the owners, and attempt to return the
stolen items in the same evening or early mornings as to not have their items
get caught up in the courts for months as evidence.
  Middle America is hurting right now and which hat would you like for us to
pull a rabbit out of?
  Having to be concerned about returning military personal, who have been
desensitized from wars overseas and having no psychological help for bringing
back what they learned to do....kill people or attempt to kill people..
http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?s=12691319  Would you think this
story as "typical propaganda?"  I don't see the Veterans getting more medical
care as they are to protect and serve the people of the US.

Feeling sorry will have to cut it.  Unless you would like to see someone who
can only feel sorry put into an internment camp to help pay for what you feel
we must stop? I think Hitler did that. I think it happened in Russia
too....labor camps, they were called.
I am not getting any handouts or support at this time.  I become a bit selfish
when my fingers bleed of the blood that makes them work just to buy food and
live with a roof over my head, you are crazy or at least....brainwashed.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObRexobAxOI

Fuck you. I am sorry.