> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Desperation to fill the Domes
>

> The men (I can now only speak for the men) are brainstorming as to how to
> fill the domes.

Yup, it's true.
A committee formed at the behest of John Hagelin to look at the problem.
Figuring out why they can't get the numbers they would like in the domes from
the
FF meditating community.

Hagelin from his side recently started an initiative to have all the files of
people who have been banned from the domes looked at  to help understand the
problem.  They  are getting the low hung fruit, so to speak, and letting some
few folks back in administratively.

Bevan though with his POV has only more recently returned to town as the
committee works via Hegalin.

The guideline policy effectively is,  Don't Ask Don't Tell, (DADT) about going
to see any saints. Is a little differential between regular citizens and people
who were teachers.
The larger problem is an entrenched TMmovement cultural fear about what people
'might be' doing.  That they 'Might' teach others to do.

Meditators, someone like Rick Archer, owner of FairfieldLife who "spreads
negative rumors" can't be let in to meditate though.  Of course honest critical
meditator journalism like LB Shriver's was in that category long ago.  &
writers on FFL even if they are meditators (?). I did not get that answer.  But
Rick and LB are probably in eternal trouble.

-Buck in FF