--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> This morning I chatted with a TM teacher who
> attended the Guru Purnima events in Antrim,
> New Hampshire, USA, which was to be the
> meeting place for New England 'rus.

snip

> I don't suppose anything like that happened in
> Fairfield?

********

Actually, it was quite a bit like that in Fairfield.

There was an outdoor program by the Ladies' Dome, and an outdoor program in a
field
just off Juniper Ave in Vedic City. I attended the one in VC; no one challenged
my right to
be there or gave me any crap whatsoever.

There was no shouting of the welcome, otherwise it was pretty much as you
described,
with cake afterwards.

There WAS quite a bit of laughing in program, however.

It was really quite sweet, out there in the country, and as you say, fun.

My first group program with the official people since 1994.

L B S