--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> >  A friend of mine just got
> > fired from his movement job for going to see Karunamayi. His car
> > was spotted parked among the others at her homa.
>
> That is extremely sad news.
> It's so mean-spirited.  & Means
> also they evidently have not changed.
> It's so sad and cold.
> The TM policy seems unchanged as,  'don't ask, don't tell', if
> you want to serve in the TM-movement.

It is worth pointing out that Maharishi's rule about
never seeing other spiritual teachers is probably
linked to the fact that back when he was getting his
rocks off with his own female students, he seemed to
have a preference for virgins.

Some guys are uncomfortable having their "performance"
measured against anyone else's -- in the sack or on
the pulpit.

How to "keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen
Par-eee?" Make sure they never get to see Par-eee.

One would think that someone who claims that his tech-
nique of meditation and path are "the best" would want
his followers to check out the other, lesser techniques
and paths and verify that for themselves.

< putting on my Maharishi as Donald Duck voice >
"How many here have tried any other technique than TM?"
< a few hands go up...they are dragged from the room >
"How many who are left believe that TM is the best,
most effective technique of meditation in the world?
See? Almost everyone."