> Shemp, I don't have time for your disbelief games.
>
> I can't prove my experience to you, just as you would
> not be able to prove what you would consider a "real"
> experience of levitation if it had happened to you.  I
> get it...you don't want to believe this is true.
>
> There are a few websites out there where people who
> studied with Rama have written about their experiences.
> The one that put up my book, Ramalila.com, has a bunch
> of such stories.  Alternately, here's a link to a PDF version
> of a book we (his students) wrote about studying with him.
> One of my stories is in there, but under a different name
> because they published it using pseudonyms for every-
> one, for privacy reasons.
>
> http://www.imeditate.com/docs/LastIncarnation.pdf
>
> I'm posting the link knowing that you'll never read it.

Of course I won't read it.

You've already admitted that it was an imaginary phenomenon...so why
would I waste my time?

It existed in your head and in the heads of your fellow brainwashed
cult members.

For someone who comes down so hard on the TMO and MMY for being a
cult it seems to me that you stand guilty of the very things you
condemn in others.

> You aren't interested in what really happened, only in
> what you want to believe happened.

I neither believe or disbelieve as I wasn't there.  YOU were.  YOU
claim, in one post, to indisputably have witnessed "real" levitation
and then, in the next post, demonstrate that you hadn't.

>  So believe that.
> Believe what you want.  Whatever you believe, it doesn't
> affect me in any way.

Of course it doesn't.  All you appear to be interested in is playing
head games with the readers of your posts in order to feed your ego:
Look at me, I've experienced the ultimate cool spiritual "power" and
the rest of you peons haven't.

Take some advice, Unc: if you truly have experienced such an
incredible phenomenon that is unprovable, restrain your obviously
uncontrollable desire to tell the world how cool you are and keep it
to yourself.

> Look for proof on your own time.  I am content with my
> personal experience.
>
> Unc
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>