> > Actually Mahesh was a *leading suspect* in the
> > poisoning of Swami Brahmananda...

authfriend:
> That's false...

The simple fact is that Vaj doesn't have anymore
information about Swami Brahmanand's death than you
or I do, or anyone else. According to Professor
Sawyer, we will never know without an autopsy.

So, pretty much anything Vaj has to say about the
incident is pure speculation. But, I think I've
presented all of the relevant arguments here:

'Inside the Jyotirmath'
http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/inside_jyotirmath.htm

According to Brahmacharya Satyanad, Guru Dev
called for his secretary saying: "My dearest
Mahesh, please put this old bag of bones,
[pointing at his chest], inside a trunk, with
this body sitting upright in this high chair,
[pointing at his chair], and toss it into the
Ganges river [makes dumping gesture]. Then,
Bal, you should arrange my affairs and then
go to the Himalayas, hide inside a cave at
the Upper Kashi and meditate day and night,
just like I have instructed you. Don't come
down from the mountain until you'e developed
a plan to spiritually regenerate the whole
world. Use the simple system of meditation
that I have taught you - remember to keep
the teaching pure, just as I have."

Read more:

Subject: Inside the Jyotirmath
From: Willytex