--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stan...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > On Behalf Of ditzyklanmail
> >
> > > You mean I cannot forward an email to a post count under my user
> > > name?
> >
> > I don't understand the question.
>
> The language is not at all clear, but it sounds like ditzy
> wants to forward to FFL a privately emailed reply from Judy.
> Or publicly reply to Judy's private email on FFL.

I'm seeing it as more of an exercise in codependent
voyeurism than anything else. He misses Judy shout-
ing "REEEAAALLLY STOOOPID" over and over.

After all, it can't be that she's sent him emails
privately, because she's claimed that she's "away"
until Friday, we all know that Judy Never Lies.
That's what she says, anyway. Then again, many
people here feel that Maharishi never lied, either.

Might I suggest an alternative solution? One that
is not just a sneaky way to try to circumvent the
posting limit?

Next time Judy gets so emotionally attached to a
subject as to "post out" early, she can "take it
to email." That is, she can create a private email
list in which she stays in touch with her loyal
codependents...uh...I mean fans, and feeds them
her devastating and brilliant putdowns. The members
of the private email list can then post them as if
they'd thought of these things themselves. Voila...
problem solved.

After all, it's not as if Judy hasn't thought of
this herself. She has claimed several times in the
past that those who are...uh...less than fans do
this all the time, and that her "enemies" privately
email each other to exchange the best "get Judy"
strategies. So clearly she has no problem with the
idea in theory; after all, she thought it up.

I can even think of a timely name for this private
email list, "Stein Them" It's a reference to the
current news story about the Iranian woman who has
been sentenced to death by stoning. In that country,
the offending woman is buried in the dirt up to her
neck and passersby are encouraged to throw stones
at her until she's dead. On the "Stein Them" list,
lurkers and those who normally rely on Judy to come
up with their putdowns for them can pass along *her*
putdowns as if they were theirs, and effectively
"Stein" the transgressors instead of stoning them.
Much more humane.