Don't forget people were "marketed" loans and spending.  Remember the
George Dumbfuck Bush  told people to go shopping after 9-11.  The
banksters were lending out 33 dollars for every one they actually had in
the bank.  They should have told people wanting mortgages that the house
they wanted to buy was overpriced and denied them the loan that way.
Greed is the monster.

The whole thing is just the "divine comedy."