--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> *Squish porn*? Please explain.

Like many...uh...technical terms thrown into a
conversation for comedic effect, this one is
better (and funnier) if you just man up and
look it up yourself. From the Urban Dictionary:

Squish Porn
when you lay under a glass table, and the person on
the table squishes a small animal with his/her back
and you beat off watching it
"Yo man, that squish porn is the shit."

What is perhaps funniest in this definition is
that there is an advertisement on the same page:
"Buy squish porn mugs, tshirts and magnets."

Now if THAT doesn't make you feel all warm and
fuzzy inside about Maharishi having created Sat
Yuga, nothing will.  :-)

Personally, I kinda like equating getting off by
watching animals being squished to getting off by
imagining humans being squished by the motions of
the planets (Jyotish). Seems like a viable
comparison to me. :-)