John, in all seriousness when you make a bold prediction like this, and
essentially nothing happens, doesn't that give you pause and make you wonder
about jyotish? I could add, "your ability" with jyotish, but this miss rate
with jyotish seems to be the most common outcome of all those predicting with
it. Post hoc, it's great, but that's not saying much!