--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

  > I dance around a lot of issues, because I'm not so egotistical as to
assume
> that I could know such a thing with certainty.

Yea.  I understand. I have had some strange things happen with the power
of attention.  Sometimes I have had an ardent need, or desire, (which  I
would characterize as unselfish).  I have the desire, then let it go,
and then replace it with "thy  will be done",  and in several instances
the need has been fulfilled.   If I can have those results as an
amateur, I wonder what results a more realized person could have.