On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 8:26 AM, curtisdeltablues <curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com
> wrote:

> You had to be on board and play along.  You had to have the phrases of the
> system memorized to spout at the right times.

What is supposed to be real, authentic, Number One experiences people write
up, get approved and then are allowed to read themselves, if not on THP or
THMD (those people have an official deadpan reader appointed to do the
reading), to the assembly are actually rehashes of Maharishi's last, secret
talks to IA.  THP and THMD especially can't call a spade a spade while
describing an experience.  Somehow the latest Sanskrit buzzwords Maharishi
taught the group are cognized by the experiencer as embodiments what they
experienced.   To those who don't like using the latest buzzwords, this all
sounds just too convenient, too contrived.

I often wonder when I have a flashy experience whether I'd have the
experience if I did not have a word or phrase to describe the experience,
which word or phrase was drilled into me 100 times an hour, permutated,
permutated, permutated, repeated again lecture after lecture.