<http://www.earthfiles.com/shop.php>

Pewsey White Horse, nr Pewsey, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August
Map Ref:
This Page has been accessed
  [Hit Counter]

Updated Monday 9th August  2010
  <http://www.7fires.net/>       AERIAL SHOTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/pewseywhitehorse/pewseywhitehor\
se2010a.html>  GROUND SHOTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/pewseywhitehorse/groundshots.ht\
ml>  DIAGRAMS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/pewseywhitehorse/diagrams.html>
FIELD REPORTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/pewseywhitehorse/fieldreports.h\
tml>  COMMENTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/pewseywhitehorse/comments.html>
ARTICLES
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/pewseywhitehorse/articles.html>
09/08/10 08/08/10 09/08/10 00/00/10 00/00/10 00/00/10

The details for the circle discovered below the White Horse Pewsey are
as follows. I was out testing my aircraft engine that was fixed last
night and was found to be a little lacking in power when flown home. I
got up very early this morning and flew as far as Clench Common airfield
and back to give the engine a proper warm. The engine seemed fine today.
Turning back from clench over Pewsey I saw a very large crop circle
beneath the White Horse chalk marking. I flew over and took some photos
and it seemed a complicated and very large design. Then I flew back
through my regular route of  the Barge Inn Honeystreet and saw another
new circle next to the barge. There was also an apparent wind damage
"circle" which looked very pronounced in the field next to the Barge Inn
circle. I think it would be worth people checking that circle out.

Hope the info and photos are of use to you.

Matthew Williams

  <http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer2010a.html>

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR DVD
<http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer2010a.html>

  <http://www.thecropcircleshop.com/>
Make a donation to keep the web site alive... Thank you

Images Matthew Williams Copyright 2010

  <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/conduct.html>

A shot by Pierre Beake taken from the hillside of crop circle on Sunday
8th August 2010 at 8.45am

Image Pierre Beake  Copyright 2010

  <http://www.earthfiles.com/shop.php>

Horton, nr Devizes, Wiltshire.   Reported 9th August.
Map Ref:
This Page has been accessed
  [Hit Counter]

Updated Monday 9th August  2010
  <http://www.7fires.net/>       AERIAL SHOTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/horton/horton2010a.html>
GROUND SHOTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/horton/groundshots.html>
DIAGRAMS <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/horton/diagrams.html>
FIELD REPORTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/horton/fieldreports.html>
COMMENTS <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/horton/comments.html>
ARTICLES <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/horton/articles.html>
09/08/10 00/00/10 00/00/10 00/00/10 00/00/10 00/00/10

The Farmer has harvested the field and formation.

  <http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer2010a.html>

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR DVD
<http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer2010a.html>

  <http://www.thecropcircleshop.com/>
Make a donation to keep the web site alive... Thank you

  <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/conduct.html>

Images Olivier Morel Copyright 2010