The thing about  being in the present is that you can't consider the
past or the future, the breath should stop, breathless state like when
I'm driving and realize that I haven't been breathing for minutes,
thoughtless ness. Language takes people out of That because language
is purely a past future experience. Have you ever noticed that
civilisation is built on a complete future paradigm of "how good it's
gonna get when....". Nature is an "in the present experience" because
death is part of the whole thing, fully embrassed. Walking in nature's
world is an experience in the present, no language. This is healing.

Mark