"Buck" <dhamiltony...@...>
> > > Friends and strangers alike were thrilled to welcome Dorothy back to the
> > > dome when she arrived for Monday evening's program. Upon arriving in the
> > > dome shoe room, Dorothy reportedly said to one friend, "I didn't kiss
> > > anybody's a##!!" To which her friend replied, "I knew you wouldn't,
> > > Dorothy!"

They ought to have a Krishna style celebration with drums, and chants, and
dancing, and parade her around on a chair or something.  Or maybe a PSA, which
ends with a steely eyed statement, "and I didn't kiss anyone's ass"   Which
actually could be interpreted as "I didn't kiss anyone's ass, I just kissed so
and so's ass"  Jusy sayin.