>From Newsweek, Aug 16, 2010, Palinism 101 by Jacob Weisberg: "Is her babble
scary, or just funny?"

"As far as I can tell, Sarah Palin has four core beliefs:

1. Things go better with God

2. Yay, Alaska!

3. Let's drill that sucker.

4.  Curse you, political establishment.

Palinisms occur when Palin expresses one of these views in her
idiosyncratically
involuted syntax ("It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that
an
eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia"); when she expresses
two
or more of them in combination ("God's will has to be cone, in unifying people
and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that"...or...."

Bushisms, which I collected for many years, often hinged on a single
grammatical
or factual eror.  Palinisms, by contrast, consist of a unitary stream of
patriotic, populist blather.  I'ts like Fox News without the punctuation".

End quote from Weisberg.

More quotes from the web from other sources:

an
underlying truth." -- Umberto Eco (1932-????)

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar
Wilde (1854-1900)

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which
they avoid." -- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." -- Arthur
Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

"1.2 billion - 1/5th of the world's population - live in poverty." -- UNICEF
Informational Card