Why should you have to pay any capitol gains  tax on the sale of any of your
property?

________________________________
From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 10:00:07 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Over 100,000 Sign Fred Thompson's Petition,
Liberals Furious

A little slow today? I was pointing out that you don't have to pay
taxes on that first $250K and you can take it again if you sell the
house you move into later. Go look it up. And if you are a couple you
get to take $500K sans taxes. So if I sell this house for $400K and
after I pay the bank have a $300K profit I only get taxed on $50K. Get it?