wgm4u:
> Same as Yogananda:

According Vaj, MMY 'made up' the 'seven states of
consciousness'.

Now we see that MMY's seven states schema is almost
the same as Wilber, Swami Bhaktivedanta, Swami Rama,
and Swami Yogananda, and the Vijnanavada, Sri Vidya,
and Trika systems. Apparently Vaj, in his religious
zeal to discredit MMY, got mixed up again.