> > Most New Yorkers are for it Tex. Again, you lie.

Most New Yorkers are against it, Joe, like in the
article from the New York Times that I posted. You
are supposed to read the messages BEFORE you call
people liars.

authfriend:
> Actually, he's correct, for NYC and NY State as a
> whole. It's Manhattanites--who haven't been deceived
> by the lies--who are for it.
>
>From what I've read, over 68 percent of the American
people think it's wrong for Daisey Khan and her
husband to build a mosque so close to the World Trade
Center site.

Demonizing that 68 percent of the American people as
'Islamophobic' or 'extremists' or saying that they
'hate' muslims while insisting on building a mosque at
that site only irritates the situation.

Nobody is talking about denying Khan and her husband
the right to worship their God.

"This issue isn't going away. It's likely to be even
more contentious in coming days – and not because of
the right wing 'ginning up' controversy. It's because
the organizers of the mosque are attempting to ram it
down the throat of a public which opposes it..."

Read more:

'Ground Zero Mosque: Where Do These People Come From?'
http://tinyurl.com/38yuoem