Joe:
> As you know Tex, I was referring to this one,

No, Joe, this one - the one in the thread where
she waxed you for saying the 'Tex' lied about the
New Yorkers being against the Islamic Center.

Everyone knows you're prejudiced against people
that live in Texas. How many times have you called
me 'Tex' and how many times has Judy called
me a 'willytex'? You two can't even bring yourselves
to address me by my name. That's alright, if you
want to dehumanize me, but just for the record,
my name is Richard.

Why are you so prejudiced. Joe?