> > What it means is Christ would never encourage the
> >  worship of a false god named Allah whose image
> > rests in a place of worship, the Kaaba. that large
> > black cube sitting in the center of the Grand
> > Mosque in Mecca where Muslims make pilgrimage
> > to and circumvent...

tart:
> "never" -- you know his heart and mind so well you
> are absolutely sure he would say "never".

The Prophet Mohammad said to never worship any God but
Allah - never.

> So per you view he would not encourage worship, but
> would he allow worship? Or would he perhaps have his
> minions destroy such worship places?
>
>From what I've read on FFL, Prophet Mohammad destroyed
all the 360 idols inside the Kaaba at Mecca - he
smashed them to bits! Except for one - the rock that
is embedded on the corner of the black fetish-box.

> How would he instruct us to act towards and with
> muslims?

To this black box at Mecca one must go, if possible,
at least once in your lifetime.

At the Kaaba, the faithful must circumambulate the
black-draped edifice, counter-clockwise, while muttering
the names of God, and fingering a set of prayer beads
while counting numbers, dressed in a white bed-sheet
and a turban on your head.

There is a very strict dress codes in Mecca - and no
Jews or white people are allowed inside the city limits
of the town.

> Would he be intolerant of their views?

If you cannot get to Mecca you must be facing Mecca
five times every day, and then bowing, on your knees,
toward the Kaaba, the sacred 'Quba' where God threw
down a meteorite to impress the people.