> > Prophet Mohammad destroyed all the 360 idols
> > inside the Kaaba at Mecca - he smashed them
> > to bits!
Joe:
> Thank god we have our gold crowned and white
> robed Rajas to keep us hopping, er, flying on
> the straight and narrow!

Maharishi didn't say anything about not having
idols around the house, Joe. What's so bad about
bowing down to an idol made of wood or stone?

You're starting to sound like a fundamentalist
Muslim TMO type. You're not making any sense.

Or, a Neo-advaitin. What business is it of yours
if people want to have idols around the house?