____________________________________
 From: wle...@gmail.com
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 8/28/2010 9:17:30 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time

From: Vincent J. Ventura <_vjvent...@hotmail.com_
Date:  Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 8:59 PM
Subject: FW: THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT
To: KEN  <_braunb...@aol.com_ (mailto:braunb...@aol.com) >,

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:52:43 -0500
From: _rwopadu...@verizon.net_ (mailto:rwopadu...@verizon.net)
To: _jnbu...@verizon.net_ (mailto:jnbu...@verizon.net) ;
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: FW: Fw: THIS IS  YOUR PRESIDENT

Aug 10, 2010 07:41:59 AM, _bay9...@aol.com_ (mailto:bay9...@aol.com)  wrote:

Subject: Fwd: Fw: THIS IS  YOUR PRESIDENT

____________________________________

--

____________________________________

Sent: 7/26/2010 11:19:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Fwd:  THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT

THIS  IS YOUR PRESIDENT - ?
Is  anyone out there awake?

Everyone  of voting age should read these two books: Don't buy  them, just
get them from the  library.

>From  Dreams of My Father:  "I  ceased to advertise my mother's race at the
age of  12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I  was
ingratiating myself to  whites."

>From  Dreams of My Father :  "I  found a solace in nursing a pervasive
sense of  grievance and animosity against my mother's  race."

>From  Dreams of My Father:  "There  was something about her that made me
wary, a little  too sure of herself, maybe and  white."

>From  Dreams of My Father:  "It  remained necessary to prove which side you
were on,  to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike  out and name
names."

>From  Dreams of My Father:  "I  never emulate white men and brown men whose
fates  didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's  image, the black
man, son  of Africa , that  I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself:
the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and  Mandela."

And  FINALLY  .........
and most scary:

>From  Audacity of Hope:
"I  will stand with the Muslims should the political  winds shift in an
ugly  direction."

If  you have never forwarded an e-mail,
now is  the time to do so!!!

We  CANNOT have someone with this mentality running our  GREAT nation!!

I  don't care whether you are a Democrat , a  Republican, a Conservative or
a liberal,

We  CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of character  in a  President.

We  have really put ourselves in harm's  way
with this monster in  disguise.

=