Why, I am outraged! Just outraged! Something must be done! First it's the
ground zero mosque, next it will be wogs and niggers in my neighborhood.
Gadzooks, man! They must know their place!

--- On Sat, 8/28/10, wle...@aol.com <wle...@aol.com> wrote:

From: wle...@aol.com <wle...@aol.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: FW: THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT [2 Attachments]
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 9:17 AM

  From: wle...@gmail.com
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 8/28/2010 9:17:30 A.M.

From: Vincent J. Ventura <vjvent...@hotmail.com>
Date:
  Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 8:59 PM
Subject: FW: THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT
To: KEN

  Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:52:43 -0500
From: rwopadu...@verizon.net
To: jnbu...@verizon.net; vjvent...@hotmail.com
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: FW: Fw: THIS IS

Aug 10, 2010 07:41:59 AM, bay9...@aol.com wrote:

Subject: Fwd: Fw: THIS IS

Sent: 7/26/2010 11:19:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Fwd:
        THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT

                            THIS
                            IS YOUR PRESIDENT - ?
Is
                            anyone out there awake?

Everyone
                            of voting age should read these two books: Don't
buy
                            them, just get them from the
                            library.

From
                            Dreams of My Father:
                             "I
                            ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of
                            12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so
                            was ingratiating myself to
                            whites."

From
                            Dreams of My Father :
                             "I
                            found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of
                            grievance and animosity against my mother's
                            race."

From
                            Dreams of My Father:
                             "There
                            was something about her that made me wary, a little
                            too sure of herself, maybe and
                            white."

From
                            Dreams of My Father:
                             "It
                            remained necessary to prove which side you were on,
                            to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike
                            out and name names."

From
                            Dreams of My Father:
                             "I
                            never emulate white men and brown men whose fates
                            didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's
                            image, the black man, son
                            of Africa , that
                            I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself:
                            the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and
                            Mandela."

And
                            FINALLY
and most scary:

From
                            Audacity of Hope:
"I
                            will stand with the Muslims should the political
                            winds shift in an ugly
                            direction."

If
                            you have never forwarded an e-mail,
now is
                            the time to do so!!!

We
                            CANNOT have someone with this mentality running our
                            GREAT nation!!

                            don't care whether you are a Democrat , a
                            Republican, a Conservative or a liberal,

We
                            CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of
character
                            in a
                            President.

We